allaboutXpert becomes Paracon Solutions
aaX is a specialist Project and Programme Management consultancy delivering success and value to our customer base for almost 30 years.
We have traditionally been all about “Doing the Right Projects, Right!”, which has enabled our clients to achieve their goals and strategic successes.
We constantly evolve, grow, and reshape ourselves to respond to the ever-changing world and our client’s needs. This has always been paramount to our success.
We (aaX) have met the latest disruption head-on, with some key strategic changes in reinventing ourselves, and are broadening our solutions offering by joining our sister company, Paracon, as “Paracon Solutions”.
Paracon is known in the industry as a leading specialist in the ICT resourcing business driving digital transformation. They attract the exact professionals for their permanent, contracting, and outsourced workforce client needs. Their national footprint and international exposure also help them to source, and strategically place, even the rarest of skills.
Paracon Solutions will significantly enhance our solutions offering, meaning that our talented team can assist you with doing the Right Things, Right within your digital transformational journey.
Our current solution offering, will remain:
- PMO, Centre of Practices
- End to end estimation solutions
- Project and Programme management tool solutions
- Creative problem solving e.g. Design thinking, facilitation
- New methods e.g. Agile, SAFe, multi design and execution methods
However, merging with Paracon, we will now be able to assist you the following solutions:
- Strategic planning and execution
- Digital and tech solutions including FinTech and RegTech
- Right-sizing organisations
- New ways of being including:
- New ways of being design including teams, workplace, enablement practices (Chapters, tribe, centre of excellence)
- Skills transformation journey between old skills and skills of the future
- General ICT consulting regarding the following technologies
- Office 365
- Cyber security and regulatory projects and programme
- Organisational and project change management
- Product design and development