Our client is actively looking for a real hot-shot HTML Designer to join their already phenomenal team in Sandton on a contract basis.
We are looking for an HTML designer who will be responsible for keeping our current website up to date as well as continue to add improvements.
Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for the website, creating & distributing emailers on current systems, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with branding.
You will be working closely with the Creative Director, various Graphic Designers and Copywriters to achieve your work requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Proven HTML design experience
- A strong portfolio of various execution styles
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools
- Excellent visual design skills and be proficient in standard emailer design template programs
- Having worked in AEM is a bonus
- 3-5 years’ experience working as an HTML Designer at a digital agency (essential) with some client-side experience (preferred)
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to apply.