Raise the bar, and join our client!
Our client is one of the leading energy companies in Africa. They strive for a great company culture built on teamwork and taking care of the hard-working people that make up their very dynamic business.
They are actively looking for a Trading Head: Convenience Categories to join their Retail Convenience team in Cape Town permanently.
You will be responsible for developing, planning and implementing Product Trading Strategies based on company targets and objectives, providing commercial direction to build strong and strategic supplier relationships, managing product strategies and product innovation, conducting range reviews and stewardship of all food procurement activities to support and accelerate growth at the company’s convenience stores.
The successful candidate will have an NQF Level 7 qualification (Bachelor’s degree in business / related Commercial field) coupled with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in multi-store Food Retail, Sourcing (Supply Chain and Logistics), Product Development and Operations.
You need to belong to Foods Procurement and Foods Supply Chain and Logistics associations/professional registrations/governing bodies.
Additional requirements include:
- 5 years’ managerial experience in strategic portfolios at a senior leadership/ executive level;
- 5 years’ experience in foods supplier relationship management;
- In-depth knowledge ofmarket analysis and metrics of food procurement;
- Experience increating reporting and managing budgets; and,
- Willing to travel locally and internationally.
Get on top of this awesome opportunity, send us your application today!
Applications can be sent to email@example.com