Join a company where growth is essential, and support from management is unparalleled. You will get to work in a professional, proactive environment with opportunities to learn around every corner.
They are currently looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join their passionate team.
You will be responsible for creating automation test scripts and independently driving the automation plan and execution for web, mobile or SOA applications. QA related activities also include front-end, back-end, integration, performance, and regression testing of various software solutions.
To apply, you need to have a relevant Degree coupled with 3+ years’ experience in Selenium, Coded UI, Test Manager, Lab Manager, Appium, HP Service Test, SOAP UI PRO, Postman, Insomnia, JMeter, etc.
You need to be proficient in multiple forms of test approaches for web/UI testing including functional, cross-browser compatibility, mobile, web service, and integration testing using manual and automated automation testing tools.
You also need to have experience with the following:
• UNIX/Linux environments and shell scripting
• Basic SQL operations
• SOAP, REST, RPC or other client-server API testing
• TFS, JIRA, and Confluence is a plus
• GIT or other source code management systems
• Experience in setting up and maintaining test suite executions via Octopus, Jenkins, Bamboo or any other continuous integration tools
• Experience with end-to-end SDLC, testing methodologies and test phases including unit, assembly, system, integration, regression and performance testing
It will be beneficial if you have:
• Prior programming work experience
• Experience within the Banking or Financial Services Sector
• Experience with performance engineering and load testing
If you enjoy autonomy and are comfortable with the responsibility it demands, as well as owning the complete lifecycle of your tasks, then come join this team and contribute to moving this company to modern architectures.
Don’t miss out on this challenge, Apply here