One of our key clients is looking for you! They have an amazing company culture built on teamwork and they treat every day as an opportunity to win together. They constantly offer opportunities for self-development and have a very diverse working family.
They are actively looking for a Systems Analyst I (Oracle Financials) to join their growing team in Cape Town.
You will be translating business requirements into quality system solutions and ensuring optimal system performance and stability through support and continuous improvement.
To apply, you will need to have a relevant 3-year IT qualification combined with a minimum of 5 years’ working experience as a System Analyst specialising in Oracle EBS (Financials) implementation. An Oracle certification will be preferred but is not essential.
Additional requirements include:
- Solid understanding of Oracle databases and database languages (SQL experience preferred);
- Oracle Financials configuration experience across modules;
- Experience in standard Oracle documentation (BR100/MD070);
- Experience working on projects or large continuous improvement initiatives;
- Knowledge of project management methodologies; and,
- Retail experience will be highly beneficial.
** You will be required to perform standby duties, when necessary.
Does this sound like you? Then hit us with your CV! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.