Our client, a giant within the beverage industry, can offer you the opportunity to build on your career aspirations through gaining invaluable experience on an exciting project.
They are actively looking for a Solutions Architect to join their Data and Analytics team in Cape Town.
You will be responsible for developing database solutions, constantly monitoring the database and immediately addressing database issues and problems, ensuring the company information retrieved is accurate and on time.
To apply, you need to have a relevant IT Degree coupled with 8+ years’ proven work experience as a Data Architect, Data Scientist, Data Analyst or similar role.
You need to have demonstrated business acumen and technical knowledge within the area of responsibility, and exhibit sound judgment and professionalism in all aspects of the position.
Adding to the above, your knowledge/experience will need to cover the following:
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles;
- Experience gathering and analysing system requirements;
- Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques;
- Experience in data modelling techniques;
- Expertise in SQL and SAP Data Warehousing (HANA, BW);
- Familiarity with data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, SAP Lumira and R); and,
- Good insight into Agile work practices, in particular, SAFe.
Cloud experience and good knowledge and insight into the FMCG value chain will be a huge advantage.
And that’s it! Ready to take on a new and exciting challenge? Yes? Then we want to hear from you!