Calling all Solutions Architect with E-Commerce/Marketing Technologies experience!
Our client, a giant within the beverage industry, can offer you the opportunity to build on your career aspirations through gaining invaluable experience on an exciting project.
They are actively looking for a Solutions Architect to join their ICT team in Cape Town on a contract basis.
You will be responsible for defining the strategy, roadmap and implementation of their omni-channel marketing and technology platform stack. You will build their capabilities to enable digital marketing across web, mobile, email, analytics, reporting, personalisation, decisioning, testing, display, search and social ad platforms.
To apply, you need to have a 4-year Bachelor’s Degree, a degree in a relevant business, solutions or analytics field preferred, coupled with 3-4 years’ experience working as a Solutions Architect.
You need to have 7+ years’ in a client-facing role in solutions engineering, solutions sales or client delivery and 6+ years’ hands-on experience in digital advertising, database or advanced analytics solutions.
Adding to the above, your knowledge/experience will need to encompass the following:
- Knowledge of industry competitive offerings around Data Management Platforms, Demand Side Platforms, Customer Data Platforms, Data Lakes, Analytics Clean Rooms, and Digital Identity Management
- Business and solutions understanding of data or analytics solutions including the ability to read and write SQL
- Experience with Python, R, and Tableau is a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of business and system architecture principles, frameworks, processes and governance
- Proven ability to develop and implement technology architectures and solution frameworks in a complex business and technical environment
- Solid understanding of Enterprise Application Integration and emerging leading practices in this area, in particular SOA, SaaS and BPM
And that’s it! Ready to take on a new and exciting challenge? Yes?