Our client is the kind of company that enables you to be more. They have many opportunities for development and career advancement and strive to cultivate a fantastic company culture.
They are actively looking for a Senior Security Engineer to join their team in Cape Town. You will be responsible for providing security for cloud-based digital platforms and playing an integral role in engaging with business units to ensure the organisation’s digital platforms are protected.
To apply, you need to have a relevant tertiary qualification in computer science or cybersecurity coupled with at least 5 years’ experience in cyber security and at least 3 years’ hands-on experience in cloud security.
You need to have recognised industry certifications in cloud security (e.g. CSA, CBK, CCSP, CISSP).
Your knowledge and/or experience need to cover:
- Public cloud offerings such as AWS, Azure and GCP;
- Services related to cloud computing, network, storage, content delivery, administration and security, deployment and management, automation technologies;
- Robustmicroservices programming (AWS Lambda, Docker, etc.);
- Good understanding ofcloud standards, architecture and models;
- Experience withPKI, SSL, SSH, etc. and hands-on knowledge of automation and DevSecOps skills;
- Good understanding ofsoftware development principles, including design patterns, code structure, programming languages, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and deployment orchestration; and,
- Experience withopen-source software security.
Think you have what it takes to take on this challenge? Then you are what we’re looking for! Tell us all about your skills at email@example.com