Don’t be a big fish in a small pond!
Our client has a wonderful opportunity available for a Senior C# .Net Developer to join their team in Cape Town.
They value transparency and honesty and are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace that is welcoming to all. Their environment is fast-paced and demanding but they support each other and want everyone to succeed.
You will be working as part of an Agile team and be exposed to the full SDLC in a Microsoft development environment.
To apply, you need to have a relevant IT Degree coupled with at least 8 years’ development experience.
It’s essential that you have 8 years’ experience working with C# and/or VB.Net and you need to have experience with applying Design Patterns and adhering to SOLID design principles.
Additional technology requirements include:
· Solid working experience with MS SQL Server (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, SQL Views);
· Basic understanding of ADO.NET;
· Working knowledge of WCF;
· Good understanding of N-Tier architecture;
· Basic understanding of Onion/Hexagonal/Clean architectures;
· Azure DevOps (Advantageous); and,
· TDD and/or DDD (Advantageous).
This is a great opportunity to really show off your skills working for a hugely successful financial services/investments company.
If this sounds like you, then let’s talk: email@example.com