Grow your skills with a company that cares!
Our client is one of the leading energy companies in Africa. They strive for a great company culture built on teamwork and taking care of the hard-working people that make up their very dynamic business.
They are actively looking for a Project Manager with solid Data Analysis experience to join their team in Cape Town on a contract basis.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties for the execution of operational project deliverables;
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget;
- Developing and maintaining detailed project plans to monitor and track progress;
- Performing risk management to minimise project risks;
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders;
- Performing data analysis and data cleansing activities to support the implementation of SAP S/4 HANA; and,
- Performing data analysis activities to support the recovery of income.
To apply, you need to have a Tertiary or Project Management qualification coupled with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in Project Management and Data Analysis. You need to have at least 1 full SAP S/4 HANA implementations.
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), organisational skills, attention to detail and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, are all vital for this role.
Apply today! We look forward to learning about your skills. – email@example.com