Our client is the kind of company that strives to enable you to do more. They believe in continuous improvement, hard work and passion, and offering you a kaleidoscope of knowledge and opportunities.
They are currently looking for a Retail Solution Architect (Non-Supermarkets) to join their team in Cape Town.
You will be responsible for strategically advising and shaping requirements for non-supermarket solutions and creating high-quality data, application and technology architectures in support of the business requirements and leading the realisation of the design into the final solution implementation.
It’s essential that you have deep subject matter knowledge of Retail, FMCG, pharmaceutical, furniture and finance architectures as applicable to the Retail business domain.
To apply, you need to have a Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science coupled with 7-10 years’ experience working within the IT industry and 5-10 years’ experience working in Retail or FMCG with at least 5 project lifecycles.
You need to have 5+ years’ experience in the following:
- Retail industry experience with an understanding of retail business processes;
- Working on projects across multiple applications, SAP and non-SAP;
- Experience with all aspects of IT projects from business analysis, architectures, system analysis, and design through to development, testing, implementation, and production support (SDLC);
- Leading a team through an architectural development process and collaborating with members of the software development team (2- 3 years); and,
- Experience with current research and standards in Solution Architecture (2-3 years).
Adding to the above, your knowledge/experience will need to encompass the following:
- Architecture and solution design (UML, OO, SOA, etc.);
- Software frameworks and methodologies (Agile, TOGAF, etc.);
- Commercial and business understanding of the retail industry;
- Experience with Retail applications including SAP Retail, JDA, JD Edwards, Baan, MS Navision or similar;
- Experience with Inventory Optimization; and,
- Experience with eCommerce and digital transformation architectures.
Think you have what it takes to take on this challenge? Then contact us today for a confidential discussion. – Sheldon.Botha@adcorpgroup.com