Our client is passionate about the innovative pursuit of excellence in providing end-to-end IT management and consultative IT services that create reliable, robust and user-friendly solutions.
They are actively looking for an ITOC Team Leader to join their dynamic team in Cape Town.
They are looking for someone who can thrive under pressure and who are inherently dedicated to being the best they can be through a self-learning attitude.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Technical Manager with the day-to-day workings of the ITOC operation;
- Assisting with system administration tasks and maintaining the database of monitored objects;
- Assisting with maintaining core infrastructure (Backup, Compute, and collaboration tools);
- Providing oversight to the system administration team which conducts system analysis, configuration management, and develops improvements for system software performance;
- Providing technical training and support across multiple technologies and tooling platforms;
- Monitoring performance of operational processes including incident management, root cause analysis, change management, and continual service improvement as per Service Level Agreements; and,
- Coordinating the duty shift schedule and capacity planning for the ITOC.
To apply, you need to have Matric coupled with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a 24/7 Operations Center environment. You need to have a Microsoft AZ-104 (Microsoft Azure Administrator) certification as well as an ITIL 4 certification. Team supervision experience is a must.
You need to have extensive experience in monitoring and event management toolsets, Cisco technologies and experience in managing internal IT infrastructure.
You will have to rely on your service delivery management experience and your experience with managing and administrating O365 products and end-user desktops to succeed in this role.
This is a great opportunity to get serious about growing your career. If you think you could be a great fit, email email@example.com