One of our highly esteemed clients is hiring! They can offer you abundant room for professional growth and a chance to work with super talented people in an amazing office space.
They are actively looking for an experienced Domain Owner to join their dynamic team in Cape Town.
You will be responsible for managing the domain and the systems used within the Fund Operations area, as well as understanding the business direction of the business area and drive solution delivery to achieve this.
It’s essential that you are knowledgeable on asset management processes, have business analysis experience in an IT context, and have management experience to succeed in this role.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Overall co-ordination and running of the domain;
- Understanding the business objectives and priorities of the business area;
- Prioritising requirements for the domain that are aligned to the business objectives;
- New product development, working with stakeholders to ensure systems impacts and requirements are identified;
- Line management of the Business Analysts in the team and their delivery;
- Ensuring the correct skills are in place in the domain to meet the business needs; and,
- Ensuring the domain strives to achieve the highest standards of quality, productivity and continuous improvement of their systems.
To apply, you need to have a relevant Degree with strong academic performance coupled with a minimum of 6 years’ experience as a Senior Business Analyst or an equivalent senior role within an IT environment (preferably Asset Management).
It’s vital that you have solid experience in managing an IT team and driving team delivery. Strong leadership and people management skills are key for this role!
You need to have a solid understanding of Asset Management Business, release processes and IT environments, including the risks associated with system change and IT governance and how technology can improve or change business performance. You need to be familiar with the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as well as SCRUM methodology.
Should this be the opportunity you have been waiting for, and you feel that you could be the perfect addition to this talented team, then get in touch!
Email: email@example.com for more information or to apply.