Our client believes that people are inspired to reach their full potential in an enriching work environment that encourages respect, recognition and reward. And that’s exactly what they strive to give their employees every day.
They are actively looking for a Cyber Security Specialist to join their dynamic team in Cape Town. This is a permanent opportunity.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- ICT and Business Risk Management;
- Maintaining IT Risk Register including risks related to identified fundamentals of the business;
- Monitoring and reporting on processes related to (but not limited to): Port Blocking Exemptions, Security Baseline Exemptions, Penetration Testing, Secure Application Development Checkpoints and Data Sharing;
- Coordinating patch installation and vulnerability scanning of servers and desktop;
- Reporting on current vulnerabilities and driving remediation of vulnerabilities within determined SLA’s;
- Ensuring that procedures and controls to manage Identity and Access are followed and sufficient
- Security and software assessment tools;
- Computer forensics; and,
- Security architect.
To apply, you need to have a relevant Tertiary qualification (Information Technology/Computer Science/Information Security) coupled with 5+ years’ experience working in an IT and Security Management role.
You must have relevant certifications in Information Assurance, Security and Computer Forensics such as CRISC, CISA, CISM or CISSP.
You must have solid experience with a broad range of security technologies/products, standards, tools and methodologies as well as have experience in the development of security plans, strategies, roadmaps, methodologies and frameworks.
This is a remarkable company that serves a larger purpose by supporting our country’s global competitiveness of agricultural exports. If you feel that you can picture yourself in this role, then we’d like to chat further about this awesome career move. – Sheldon.Botha@adcorpgroup.com