Our client is a giant in the financial services field and they have an exciting opportunity for you to join their ambitious, hard-working IT family on their latest projects.
They are actively looking for an Application Architect to join their team in Cape Town. You will be responsible for defining and leading application and technical architecture analysis, design and implementation, and ensuring that the solution fulfils the client’s requirements.
To apply, you need to have Matric and a relevant IT Degree/Diploma coupled with 5+ years’ experience in a Systems and Architectural Design role. You need to come from a strong Microsoft software development (.Net) background to succeed in this role.
Additional requirements include:
- Knowledge of Business and IT Strategy
- In-depth understanding of System and Architectural Design
- Working knowledge of IAA (Strongly advisable)
- In-depth knowledge of OOA and SOA software development methodologies, diagrams, storyboards and UML models
- Experience with Agile/Iterative development methodologies
- Experience in life assurance or the broader financial services industry will be a big plus
On the softer side, you need to be a team player capable of working cross-functionally, have the willingness to extend yourself and assist other team members, and have the natural ability to think conceptually and understand complex situations.
If you’re looking for a new challenge then this is the perfect next move for you! We’d love to chat more about this role and your skills on Leani.Pieterse@adcorpgroup.com